Nicole from Momma On Wheels was kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster award! How exciting! *Blush* I would like to thank the academy…..
Seriously, though I’d like to thank my children for existing, and providing such great material! And of course, my wonderful husband who supports me in all my adventures.
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who are up and coming. Which I guess means that I am up and coming! Yay!
The rules for me to accept the nomination are that I have to:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 3,000 followers
3. Answer the questions posted by the blogger who nominated me
4. Share 11 random facts about myself.
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees
6. Contact my nominees with their award
I accept! I accept! But first, I did some detective work. I wanted to see when and where this started, and get as much information about it as I could. This brought me to Sopphey Says, who basically answered all my questions! Thanks, Sopphey!
Anyway, here goes:
How do you spend your free time? Free time? What is that? I vaguely remember doing things like reading, scrapbooking, and embroidery before the kids took over.
What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie of all time is ‘The Princess Bride’. It is super cheesy, but I love it anyway!
If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy? I would have to say that I would buy a house with my husband’s dream kitchen…he says he would cook more if he had one! ;)
Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a guest poster for Mommy’s Craft Obsession. From there, I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog!
Do you have a pet peeve? I have several pet peeves, one of which is people smoking at playgrounds, or places dedicated to children.
Where were you born? I was born in Kentucky.
Do you have any phobias? Unfortunately, yes. I am really afraid of spiders! Yikes!
What is the best thing about you? The best thing about me is my children.
What is an item on your bucket list? Hmmm…this is a tough one. I would have to say that I have always wanted to travel in Europe.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? My favorite changes all the time! I love Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Cookie Dough, and plain Vanilla the best.
Do you have any pets? No. We had a dog, but the kids were afraid of her, and we weren’t able to give her the exercise she needed. We found her a lovely home with a child-free couple.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. My family and I lived in Japan for 3 years (We LOVED Japan!)
2. I have been skydiving.
3. I met my husband on board the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt.
4. I have a tattoo on my ankle, but almost never show it off as I live in pants. (People scream and run away when they see my ghostly pale legs.)
5. I am a much better baker than I am a cook.
6. I homeschool my kids.
7. I actually like and have a good relationship with my Mother-in-law.
8. I am allergic to cats, which is fine, since I'm a dog person anyway.
9. I’m actually a pretty reserved person, which makes it pretty weird that I write this blog!
10. I was a total tomboy growing up. You could usually find me up a tree somewhere.
11. My first car was a 1986 Ford Grand Marquis LS. His name was Walter.
My Questions for these Bloggers:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
3. What is your inspiration?
4. What is one thing about you that no one would ever guess?
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
7. Would you rather be the smartest person in the world, or the most attractive?
8. What is the furthest away from home you have ever been?
9. If you could have dinner with any one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. What is your pet peeve?
11. How many siblings do you have?